1. All payments to be made to C.J. & A.J. Dixon Ltd. Due to fluctuating exchange rates, overseas buyers should send payment in £ STERLING. Unless other arrangements have been made.
2. Overseas clients paying by bank draft through their banks (not GBP cheques) should be aware that most UK banks charge approximately £12 sterling to complete a transaction, so please add £12 to all payments by this method. Direct payments to our bank, no extra charge.
3. We accept most credit cards, if using a credit card for your first order then this order MUST be delivered to the address which appears on the credit card statement.
4. All goods are sold on a first come, first served basis. Payments to be sent on confirmation of order. Please allow 21 days for deliver.
5. Postage will be charged on all orders: (UK) postage is from £9.00 special delivery fully insured up to £2,500. £4.00 recorded delivery (buyers own risk) Overseas from £12.00 registered air mail insured. Additional insurance available if required at £4.50 per £1,000 for all items. Overseas FedEx: from £30.00 depending on weight and country of destination.
6. We act as agents for the client via the shippers for any packet which is lost in the post provided it is insured by Special Delivery or in the case of overseas, ‘International Standard’ or ‘International Tracked and Signed’ post plus insurance. Allowance must be made of up to four months before credit can be made to allow investigation by the PO. This service is provided by us free of charge, but we are in the hands of the investigators and also awaiting the balance of the claim from the insurers that we use.
7. Any item may be returned within 7 days of purchase if not satisfied 21 days if overseas (please contact us for return shipping instructions) all prices are inclusive of V.A.T. where applicable.
8. All items are sold as genuine and original unless otherwise stated. Any items subsequently proven to be fake, renamed or not entitled to bars may be returned and the purchase price will be refunded within the first year of purchase.
9. We attend most auction sales of Orders, Decorations and Medals, and will be pleased to advise and bid on behalf of clients unable to attend. The fee for this service is 5% (or less by special arrangement) of the hammer price.
10. Valuations undertaken for Probate or Insurance purposes (fee payable).
11. Our minimum order charge is £5.00.
12. Layaway Plan available with stage payments if required by arrangement.
13. Gazette subscriptions: £20.00 (UK) £25.00 (Europe) £30.00 (Overseas ) for 4 issues inclusive of P&P.
15. Bankers: BRANCH: Barclays Bank, Bridlington Quay Branch A SORT CODE: 20-75-92. ACCT. NO: 90328308. IBAN: GB29 BARC 2075 9290 3283 08 SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22
16. V.A.T No. 316 926 938, Company Registration No: 01365683. Registered Office as address below.
C.J. & A.J. DIXON LTD.
First Floor, Rosendale House, 23 Prospect Street, Bridlington,
East Yorkshire, England YO15 2AE
Tel: + 44 (0)1262 603348 or 676877
Opening Hours – 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.